How often do you sit down with the family and review the safety concerns that exist both inside and outside of the home? Odds are, not enough but we’re happy to help in any way we can. Check out this week’s top 5 tips to keep your family and your home safe and secure. We’d love for you to add to our list. Feel free to share your top tips with us. We’d appreciate it!
- Safety Tip #5 – How to Prepare for Babysitting Emergencies via @KidsHealth
- Safety Tip #4 – Kids Zone – Tips, Games & Activity Books re Kids Safety via @HomeSafetyXpert
- Safety Tip #3 – YouTube Safety For Kids – Understanding Safety Mode via @TLC
- Safety Tip #2 – Test smoke alarms monthly & replace batteries at least once each year via @usfire
- Safety Tip #1 – Protect Your Family From Poison Threats