How Reliance Can Help Kickstart Restaurant Operations After a COVID Shutdown6 min readReading Time: 5 minutes
RelianceTM helps Canadian restaurants and other commercial businesses minimize downtime, provide useful capital, mitigate unplanned expenses and create an optimal customer experience. With flexible rental and financing options, 850+ licensed technicians, installers and plumbers, around-the-clock customer service, 4-hour on-site service response and one of the largest fleets of service vehicles in Canada, we provide the expertise and peace of mind needed to keep your restaurant running smoothly.
Even at the best of times, running a restaurant of any size is full of unique challenges. From sustaining growth to keeping up with market trends and avoiding downtime, it’s a business full of logistical and financial peaks and valleys. With COVID-19 shutdowns lifting across Canada, restaurants are looking forward to resuming operations That said, reopening and resuming operations presents its own difficulties, including the implementation of essential public health guidelines concerning sanitization, staffing and physical distancing to keep employees and patrons safe.
With all of these moving parts, the last thing restaurant operators should have to worry about is essentials like HVAC, plumbing and electrical. Reliance Commercial SolutionsTM is committed to helping restaurants big and small make customer comfort, minimizing downtime, and looking out for the bottom line a little bit easier. How?
When it comes to renting essential equipment with Reliance, the value for restaurant owners and managers is clear:
Our rental program gives you access to best-in-class equipment for one predictable monthly payment that covers ongoing service and repair costs. That way, you need not worry about large, unforeseen repair, maintenance and service costs that come with owning your own equipment. It’s a program that frees up time, frees up capital, provides greater cost security and gives you efficient access to the service you need when you need it.
Read on to learn more about three ways our services make us the perfect partner to keep your restaurant operations running smoothly.
1. Our buyback program can provide additional capital for other unforeseen expenses
After four months of lockdown and continued restrictions on capacity, restaurants of all sizes are navigating a period of slimmer margins and reduced revenue. So to help our restaurant clients free up capital for other needed investments such as partitions, dividers, PPE and more, we offer the Reliance Buyback Program. Exclusive to Reliance Commercial Solutions, our buyback program is a way for restaurant owners who own their current water heaters, boilers or HVAC unit to transfer ownership of their equipment to us for cash that can be used for other investments in your business. If your equipment meets the right criteria, you could be eligible to earn up to $20,000. Here’s how it works:
1. First, determine how old your equipment is. You may qualify if:
- Your water heater is six years old or less
- Your boiler is eight years old or less
- Your HVAC unit is ten years old or less
2. Next, arrange for one of our qualified technicians to inspect your equipment to ensure that it meets all the necessary requirements and specifications.
3. If your equipment qualifies for the program, we will calculate the buyback amount in one of two ways:
- If you have the proof of purchase and installation, we will use this full amount to calculate the total buyback amount.
- If you no longer have the proof of purchase on file, we will be happy to provide you with a quote based on the cost of our own equipment.
The Reliance Buyback Program also presents restaurant owners, operators, property managers and restaurant managers with an opportunity to enter into a far more convenient and stress-free arrangement when it comes to their HVAC systems, water heaters and boilers.
After the buyback is complete, you can rent your equipment from Reliance and stop worrying about the costs associated with repairing or maintaining your heating and cooling equipment.
When you rent with us, you can count on:
Guaranteed 4-Hour Service Call Response Time: In the event of a heating or cooling equipment breakdown our priority is to get you back in business as soon as possible.
No Capital Outlays: Most replacements won’t cost you a cent, allowing you to hold onto more capital during this difficult time.
One Number to Call: We pride ourselves on offering the easiest, most convenient and accessible service in the industry.
No Extra Repair Costs: Ongoing service and repair costs (including parts and labour) are included in your monthly payment
Qualified Team of Experts: We work with hundreds of licensed technicians and affiliated partners to provide the service you need when you need it.
2. We’ll minimize downtimes stemming from broken equipment and unexpected service and repairs
At a time when revenues are already down, restaurants of all sizes are looking to avoid prolonged downtimes as a result of broken or faulty equipment. When you rent your HVAC unit, water heater or boiler through Reliance, you can rely on our 850+ licensed commercial technicians and national service team to get your equipment back up and running as quickly as possible. One monthly bill covers regular maintenance, service and repairs, including parts and labour.
Reliance Commercial Services is also pleased to offer maintenance and protection plans to our commercial clients with coverage starting at 50 cents per day after tax. These plans require no pre-inspection and cover a wide range of repairs and services. With our heating and cooling protection plan, for example, you can count on:
- Live telephone support 24/7, 365 days of the year
- 4-hour service response
- Most parts and labour included
- No deductible
To learn more about the various maintenance and protection plans we offer, visit here.
3. We can help you keep patrons comfortable, which can lead to better reviews and more loyalty
At a time when customer loyalty, positive reviews and recommendations matter more than ever, creating optimal dining conditions can go a long way. And while the quality of the food and the service are paramount to obtaining these positive reviews, so too is the level of comfort afforded to patrons:
- Having the right HVAC unit installed creates comfortable internal temperatures and eliminates hot and cold pockets.
- The right high-performance water heating system helps with maintaining clean, sanitary conditions for your guests and staff.
- Water purification systems give your guests and staff access to purer, cleaner, better-tasting water as they dine.
- Properly-functioning electrical and plumbing keep a restaurant running and lead to an overall better experience.
When you choose to rent or finance an HVAC unit with Reliance Commercial Services, you’re choosing an industry leader who consistently leverages the right expertise and technology to serve your specific needs in areas like HVAC, hot water, electrical services and plumbing.
Need a hand getting your restaurant operations ready? Leave the essentials to us.
We understand that it’s a challenging time to both manage and own a restaurant regardless of size. That’s why we are committed to helping you minimize downtime, manage costs and expenses and improve the comfort of your patrons and employees. If you’d like to learn more about our commercial services, buyback program or product line, contact us today!