Valentine’s Day may have already passed, but you don’t need a special day on the calendar to show your loved ones how much you care. There are many ways to express your love, and you can do them any day.
Here are 10 simple things you can do to make those special people in your life more comfortable and show them how much you care:
- Have pillows available for them. Tuck them behind their head and neck, and one behind the lower back as well. It’s always nice to have something to prop your loved ones legs up, or if they are lying down, tuck one between their knees and thighs.
- Make a warm batch of hot chocolate milk, hot tea, homemade soup or even hot fudge cake!
- Put on some nice relaxing and soothing music.
- Bake some bread and serve it warm.
- Have their slippers ready for them by the front door (close enough to a heating vent to feel warm when they put them on).
- Turn down the lights to create a soothing ambiance.
- Get them a warm fuzzy robe.
- Give them a massage.
- Run a warm bath.
- Tuck them in bed with a sweet and gentle, good night kiss.
Be sure to catch the next edition of Home Comfort Corner to get even more great comfort tips – subscribe here.
WE’RE NOT COMFORTABLE UNTIL YOU ARE™