Reliance Snowfall Challenge – Daily Draw #2

Welcome back everyone! We have officially kicked off the Reliance Snowfall Challenge and this month our goal is to share and discuss ways to make the most of the changing weather conditions as we gear up for winter. We hope you can join us daily for great discussions, cool ideas and last but not least – wonderful prizes!

If you haven’t been to our facebook page, be sure to do so and when you do, make sure you enter for your chance at our iPad Air Grand Prize – just click the Contest page on our blog. The big draw is November 29th but between now and then we’ll also be giving away 3V Visa Prepaid Vouchers as part of our daily challenges. Click here for complete Contest Rules & Regulations.

And now….today’s winner in the Snowfall Challenge is Sarah Gillespie. Congratulations! You’ve won a $30.00 VISA Prepaid Voucher! Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com to claim your prize.

To qualify for tomorrow’s draw, we want to know – What are your fondest childhood memories of winter? Share yours now and as always, please share, like or tweet this post. Good luck!

• beatrice lawson November 27, 2013, 2:43 am

Going sledding near my grandparents’ house, until we were wet and cold and hungry:-)

• Peter P November 26, 2013, 4:59 pm

Epic road hockey games with all the kids on the street!

• judi niemi November 26, 2013, 1:43 pm

sliding using a cardboard box as my sled*L*

• mike miedzinski November 26, 2013, 7:26 am

My memories from childhood were the times that my sister (7 years younger) and I would head to the school hill to go tobboganing. The hill was not all that high, but for us youngsters it was great and not far from home.

• Liz Aitchison November 25, 2013, 10:54 pm

I always got so cold out playing on the hills with my friends and so my fondest memories of childhood are getting home after playing on the hills, I would take a cup of hot chocolate with me and go and sit on the floor on one of the forced air registers and drink my hot chocolate and warm back up. It was my own special warm up again quiet time.

• deborah mcmillen November 25, 2013, 8:39 pm

skating on the pond in front of our house with skates that were called “bob” skates, they had two blades and strapped on to your shoes!

• Mark Kusznier November 25, 2013, 8:25 pm

Playing outdoor hockey and skiing on Saturday mornings.