Your home air conditioning system may be silent and unobtrusive, but you can think of it as a workhorse that quietly hums all day and night to make your life comfortable in the summer. In the process, it accumulates dust and dirt which cover and choke its inner components. Its moving parts suffer wear and tear through constant use and may break down at any time. The cooling liquid slowly evaporates and escapes. Over time, it loses its efficiency and may cease to work altogether.
The only way to keep your air conditioner running smoothly at all times is to repair and service it regularly. Damaged or worn out parts should either be repaired or replaced immediately and other parts should be cleaned at regular intervals. Repair and servicing should be done only by qualified and experienced HVAC technicians. In Canada, Reliance Home Comfort provides high quality HVAC systems along with some of the best supporting service plans.
There are two types of Reliance service plans for air conditioners: Basic and Plus. Both plans are free from a contract term and are available on a month-to-month basis.
- Basic Plan: The Basic Plan includes repairs only. This plan covers the repair of damaged, broken and dysfunctional parts. Currently, this plan only costs you $13.49 per month.
- Plus Plan: The Plus Plan includes repairs and annual maintenance. This is a better plan as it covers the repair and maintenance of your air conditioner throughout the year. Currently, this plan only costs you $19.99 per month.
The benefits of subscribing to each of the plans are as follows:
- Telephone support: The company provides 24/7 telephone support. If anything goes wrong, all you have to do is make a telephone call at any time of the day. The company will send technicians to your home immediately.
- Parts and labor charge: Most parts and labor are provided free of charge by the company. Since air conditioners suffer a lot of wear and tear and parts cost quite a lot, this helps you save a lot of money over time.
- No hidden costs: There are no hidden costs and you won’t have to pay a penny on repair and maintenance most of the time.
- Save up to $1,000 on replacement and rental: Available only to customers with active Reliance service plans, this offer helps you save up to $1,000 on replacement of damaged and dysfunctional parts with a brand new SmartAir HVAC system.
- No pre-inspection: Since there will be no pre-inspection, you won’t have to worry about not getting coverage even if you have an old air conditioner.
The Reliance service plans are great for home owners because of their comprehensive coverage and expert, high quality support whenever you need it. Inexpensive and wide ranging, they give you good value for your money. They help you keep your air conditioner running smoothly at all times so that you will never have to worry about your air conditioner breaking down at the most inopportune moments. Both plans cover any make and any model, no matter where you bought it, whether it be from Reliance Home Comfort or not.