Reliance Canada Day Countdown – Daily Draw #1

Welcome back everyone! We have officially kicked off the Reliance Canada Day Countdown and over the next few weeks our goal is to share and discuss all the wonderful things about this great country as we get closer to Canada Day and the first long weekend of summer. Whether it’s great places, great people or our wonderfully diverse culture, be sure to join us daily for ideas, discussions and more chances to win.

If you haven’t been to our facebook page, be sure to do so and when you do, make sure you enter for your chance at our iPad Mini Grand Prize – just click on the Canada Day Countdown tab. The big draw is June 25th but between now and then we’ll also be giving away 3V Visa Prepaid Vouchers as part of our daily challenges. Click here for complete Contest Rules & Regulations.

And now….the first winner in the Canada Day Countdown is Joan Reid. Congratulations! You’ve won a $30.00 VISA Prepaid Voucher! Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com to claim your prize.

To qualify for tomorrow’s draw, we want to know – What is your favourite place in Canada and why? Share your faves now and as always, please share, like or tweet this post. Good luck!

• Betty S June 14, 2013, 6:16 am

My favourite place in Canada is Vancouver and the Rocky Mountains. It is so beautiful and majestic. I had the chance to take the Rocky Mountaineer train thru them and it was awesome

• Sue latimer June 14, 2013, 6:15 am

I would have to say Muskoka, beautiful lakes, serenity, lakes, wildlife… I love the landscape of windswept pines. Great family memories!

• Dorothy Pyefinch June 14, 2013, 5:07 am

I have traveled the world and the best place to live is CANADA! To break this down I would have to say my favourite place is ONTARIO (pushing the Government aside) and narrowing that down to BROCKVILLE which has a small population of 22,000! The reason for this are the hills; trees; lakes and streams and of course the place well known and called THE 1000 ISLANDS!

• Paulette Kettlehut June 13, 2013, 10:51 pm

My favorite place is my hometown Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada :)
    The reasons why are way too many to mention but most of all its because it’s just a small town where the people who live there have the biggest and kindest hearts! Everybody helps each other and everybody pretty much knows each other. You can almost walk anywhere and its got a little downtown with a couple of restaurants and its just a cool place :) LOVE it and miss it and am proud to be from there <3

• debbie lauzon June 13, 2013, 8:51 pm

Calgary Alberta is an exciting diversified city to live in with great jobs!

• Elizabeth R June 13, 2013, 8:44 pm

Prince Edward Island is so beautiful and you can drive the whole island in a day.