Reliance Canada Day Countdown – Daily Draw #2

Welcome back everyone! The Reliance Canada Day Countdown is underway and over the next few weeks our goal is to share and discuss all the wonderful things about this great country as we get closer to Canada Day and the first long weekend of summer. Whether it’s great places, great people or our wonderfully diverse culture, be sure to join us daily for ideas, discussions and more chances to win.

If you haven’t been to our facebook page, be sure to do so and when you do, make sure you enter for your chance at our iPad Grand Prize – just click on the Canada Day Countdown tab. The big draw is June 28th but between now and then we’ll also be giving away 3V Visa Prepaid Vouchers as part of our daily challenges. Click here for complete Contest Rules & Regulations.

And now….today’s winner in the Reliance Canada Day Countdown is – Cathy Canton. Congratulations! You’ve won a $30.00 3V Visa Prepaid Voucher! Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com to claim your prize.

To qualify for tomorrow’s draw, we want to know – Who is your favourite Canadian and why? Share your thoughts now and as always, please share, like or tweet this post.

HRAI HomeStars Better Business Bureau

• Hal Jenner June 19, 2012, 8:52 am

My favourite Canadian is William Shatner, because he is still going strong in spite of being who he is, the purest definition of Canadian

• Shelley G June 19, 2012, 6:06 am

My son Nicholaus is my favourite Canadian because he is hilarious, laid-back, loving and compassionate.
    Definitely my number one Canadian!

• Elizabeth June 18, 2012, 8:58 pm

Lucy Maud Montgomery – great author

• Cathy Canton June 18, 2012, 8:29 pm

So cool I won the Visa but I really am A VERY proud Canadian and always have been. I keep telling my kids they won the birth lottery being born in Canada. Health care, education, opportunity, and hockey.:)

My favourite Canadian these days is Justin Trudeau – I like his spunk, and his wife is the spokes person for Because I’m a Girl. That family give back to their country and I admire that whether or not I always agree with the message, the motive always seems to come from a good place.

• beth June 18, 2012, 8:15 pm

My fave canadian is Jim Carrey.. Hilarious !

• Christine June 18, 2012, 8:10 pm

My favourite Canadian would be Mr. Bell himself. Without him the world and communication would be so far behind. Some people say diamonds are a girls best friend, in my eyes, phones are my best friend.