Goodman Furnace Reviews
It might seem a bit premature to be talking about furnace light-up season, but the reality is that it’s right around the corner. If you are in the market for a new unit this year, we want to make sure you have the knowledge you need to make the right decision.
One of the furnace brands we carry at Reliance is Goodman. If you do a Google search for “Goodman Furnace Reviews”, you’ll come up with wide range of opinions. However, the consensus seems to be that Goodman is a reliable brand with an excellent reputation.
Although Goodman doesn’t have the same brand recognition as some of the other furnace manufacturers, they have been in the business for almost 30 years and they are a great partner to work with.
In today’s installment of our product review series, we are going to review the Goodman GKS furnace.
Here are some of the reasons why we are proud to offer the Goodman product to our customers:
– A combination of performance, efficiency and affordability.
– The Goodman GKS comes with an energy-saving and quiet circular motor. This ensures that your home gets the most comfort with the least amount of noise.
– It also comes with a control board with self-diagnostics, which means it is always monitoring itself, so you don’t have to.
– It has a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet.
– It is run-tested at the Goodman factory prior to shipment. This means that when we show up to install the unit, you can rest assured that it will work immediately.
– It has an AFUE rating of 92.1%, which means that 92 cents out of every dollar you spend on energy is actually heating your home. In today’s economic times, you can be rest assured that your equipment is efficient with your money.
Overall, you’ll find that the Goodman GKS gives you great value for the money.
PS: have you joined the Reliance Checklist Challenge? Win an iPad and great daily prizes by joining here!