As the temperatures drop along with the leaves, staying comfortable at this time of year means more than just throwing on a sweater or jacket. Check out this week’s top 5 Comfort tips for some great ideas for your home, body and mind! Have any tips you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you!
- Comfort Tip #5 – 3 Types of Energy: Foods that Balance Your Mind via @Care2
- Comfort Tip #4 – Natural Medicine Cabinet: Health Benefits of Turmeric via @NaturalHomeMag
- Comfort Tip #3 – Being Afraid – How to help your kids deal with fear & anxiety via @KidsHealth
- Comfort Tip #2 – Breathe Easier with a Greener Fireplace via @the_daily_green
- Comfort Tip #1 – Stay warm, save money and reduce your carbon footprint with our Fall Home Tune Up!