Truly understanding when, where, why and how safety hazards come into play is great way to protect yourself and your family. When you think about it, we encounter countless possible safety issues each and every day so be aware of possible risks at all times and odds are, you won’t have to deal with any. Accidents do happen but most are preventable so be sure to stay on top of what you can do to avoid them.
- Safety Tip #5 – Playground Safety Tips via @KidsHealth
- Safety Tip #4 – Poison Prevention Tips via @HomeSafetyXpert
- Safety Tip #3 – Twitter Safety: Privacy, Cyberbullying, and Cyberharassment via @safety
- Safety Tip #2 – Put Food Safety on the Back to School Agenda via @USDAFoodSafety
- Safety Tip #1 – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Are you at risk?